Ever wanted to take a quick break in Hawaii while flying to Taiwan? If you have, you’re going to want to know about stopovers. Find out how to get multiple destinations for little added cost on your next getaway. Learn the Good As Gold tricks behind this travel hack from Peter Bragiel (pdrop) and Claire Marshall (ohhaiclaire). Learn more about the Premier Rewards Gold Card at http://americanexpress.com/exploregold.
Master the Art of the Stopover:
1. Explore “multi-city” or “stopover” functions during ticket selection.
2. Sort trips by longest duration to see different results.
3. Look into airport hotels for luggage storage.
4. Check your airline’s website to see if they offer stopover packages that include transportation and hotels.
1. U.S. — Zurich = Iceland
2. U.S. — Australia = Seoul
3. U.S. — South America = Belize
4. U.S. Mainland — Taiwan or New Zealand = Hawaii
» Subscribe to the Amex YouTube Channel: http://po.st/om60ye
About: American Express is a global service company, providing customers with exceptional access to charge and credit cards, insights and experiences that enrich lives and build business success. Get up close to the passionate lives of rising artists, a new wave of entrepreneurs, and everyday people. Join us for everyday inspiration on the official American Express YouTube channel.
More from American Express!
Master The Art of the Stopover | Good As Gold | American Express