Hello Beautiful People!
I have graduated COLLEGE!!!!! May 24, 2018
It’s been a journey, but I wouldn’t change anything. I am so proud of myself and finally being at the ceremony, hearing my name being called as I walked across the stage, I felt true happiness and relief.
For anyone who thinks college will never end, or maybe you want to drop out, you will get through it! I know college isn’t always for people, but if you need it for your career, you have to push through and I promise once it’s over you will feel so accomplished!
– Dior Forever Foundation + Wet n Wild Photo Focus Foundation
– Tarte Shape Tape Concealer
– Benefit Foolproof Brow Powder
– Tarte Clay Play Palette (to bronze and contour)
– Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette (to highlight)
– NYX Powder Blush (dusty rose)
– Jaclyn Hill x Morphe Palette (shades used: silk creme, M.F.E.O., Pukey, Mocha, Chip, Central Park, Soda Pop & QUEEN!)
– Laura Mercier Instant Ink Liner
– Loreal Voluminous Mascara
– Milani Lip Liner (nude)
– Woosh beauty spin-on lip gloss (beige neutral)
I hope you all enjoy this vlog, until next time – xoxokay
Follow my IG: xoxokaybeauty