(Please expand for a moving update below!) When I was in Denver recently, I vlogged the trip to show you how I maintain my self-care routine when I’m traveling. I thought it would be the best way to document the actual process as it unfolded. Like many things, self-care at its core is a practice and it can be especially tough to do when you’re traveling. You’re in a new place, possibly a new time zone, and there are often many stressors that get thrown at you unexpectedly. But no matter what’s happening, self-care isn’t about perfection. It’s the daily practice of listening to and honoring your deeper self so you can go out into the world and show up for your life and the things you care about. I hope this video helps you connect with your deeper self whether you’re traveling or not.
MOVING UPDATE: I’m officially in NYC! It’s going to take a while for all of my stuff / furniture to arrive so I’m currently just enjoying this quality time with my mom and Tayto. I’ll be posting a moving vlog and tour later down the road but until then, I’ll be sharing little bits of my new place on Instagram so make sure you’re following me!
If you haven’t seen my life update video talking all about the move and the changes happening, you can watch it here: https://youtu.be/wvwhJiEzllk
OTHER PLACES TO FIND ME:
MISSED MY LAST VIDEOS? WATCH THEM HERE:
Best Summer Skincare for All Skin Types
PRODUCTS SHOWN / MENTIONED:
– Away The Bigger Carry-On in Black
– Dagne Dover Landon Carryall Medium in Onyx
– Glossier Moon Mask
– Glow Recipe Watermelon Pink Juice Moisturizer
– Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Face Mask
– Eve Lom Rescue Mask
– A. by BOM Ultra Moisture Sheet Mask
– Tatcha The Essence (travel size)
– NARS Wanted I Blush Palette
– Bobbi Brown Extra Lip Tint in Bare Pink
CLOTHING (all of these pieces are at least a couple years old and not available anymore)
– POPFLEX Active Leggings (I said Pop Pilates in the vid but they’re POPFLEX)
– Denim Jacket from Topshop
– Red and White Striped Dress from Reformation
– Sweetbitter by Stephanie Danler
DISCLAIMER: This video is not sponsored. Some of the links above are affiliate links.