I followed the advice of Justine Leconte to achieve a “Parisian chic” french makeup look. Its the only look I can achieve. I show skincare products, lips, eyes, eyebrows, brands and hair. Thanks for making your video Justine! The link to her video is here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09AZEuMM5YM
The organic skincare products from the video that I love and use are:
1. Dr. Bronner’s Pure-Castile Soap. Certified Fair Trade. Made with organic oils.
(P.S. The toothpaste is amazing! I don’t use any other kind)
2. PlantScent. Aroma + Skin Therapy Moisture Stick. 100% Plant Ingredients. Yakima Mint, Black Currant, Vanilla. Biodegradable Packaging. Cruelty-free.
3. Rosa Mosqueta (Rosehip Oil). Anti-Aging. Natural Oil.
4. Perfume. Estee Lauder Pleasures.
5. Face Serum. 1000 Roses Absolute Serum. Fruit Stem Cell. Andalou Naturals. Apply to face and neck. For Delicate & Dry Skin. I love this stuff!
6. Broad Spectrum SPF 25. Badger. Damascus rose.Natural Mineral Face Sunscreen.
7. MAC Cosmetics. Lady Danger lipstick.
8. Liptensity Lip Pencil. Habanero. MAC Cosmetics.
9. Tio Nacho Shampoo
#Ladydanger #maccosmetics #facemask #JustineLeconte #frenchmakeup
Follow me on Instagram 💙 https://www.instagram.com/IronBubbl3/
Twitter 💙 Ironbubbl3