Sew Many Questions Sewing Vlogger tag
Today I’m answering a few questions which myself, Laura (The Specky Seamstress) and a few other sewing vloggers have come up with. You can find them all below so check out their channels!
Patternbox App: https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/patternbox-premium/id1048855716?mt=8
Music Credit: Spring Forward by Biz Baz Studio
If you enjoyed this video, pleeeease give me a thumbs up and click the SUBSCRIBE button and the bell next to it 😀 Yay! Thanks – you are now officially a legend.
Follow me on instagram @thecamdenstitch
Buy my stuff – Etsy: www.thecamdenstitch.etsy.com
If you’re a sewing vlogger who’d like to join in, just pick ten questions from the list below. Don’t forget to use the tag Sew Many Questions!
Me, myself and I
1) How and when did you start sewing?
2) How much time do you spend sewing?
3) Who supports your sewing at home?
4) What’s your dream job?
5) What’s your spirit animal?
6) Planner or improvisor?
7) Do you have any pet ‘helpers’ ?
8) Worst habit (sewing or otherwise!)
9) When you aren’t sewing, what are you doing?
10) Where are you from?
Tools, Space and Equipment
11) Where do you sew?
12) What sewing machine do you own/use?
13) What’s your dream sewing machine?
14) How do you store your patterns?
15) How big is your stash?
16) What inspires you? (Location, family, work etc?)
Sewing practices and experiences
17) Proudest make/moment?
18) Most disastrous make/moment?
19) Biggest sewing hopes/challenges?
20) Woven or Knit?
21) Most used pattern?
22) What’s the one piece of advice you would give yourself if you could go back to when you first started sewing?
23) Roughly how many makes in a month?
24) Who do you sew for?
25) Where is your favourite place to buy fabric?
26) Favourite pattern company? (and if you could only sew their patterns forever?)
27) Most favourite and least favourite sewing task?
28) Printed or PDF?
29) Best tip/technique you’ve learned from YouTube
30) How has your style changed since you started sewing?
Quick fire round
31) Favourite fashion designer?
32) Heels or flats?
33) Ice lolly or Ice Creams?
34) Paris or New York?
35) Gym Bunny or Couch potato?
36) Current box-set?
37) Tell us two truths and one lie?
This idea came from a new sewing vlogger Facebook community group set up by Mel (Handmade Ditsy Tulip) – just search for “sewing vlogger support” in the FB groups search.
Contributors – check out their channels!
Claire – Beautiful Things
Molly – Frock & Mol Sews
Kate – Striped Daisy (not on youtube)
Mel – Handmade by Ditsy Tulip
Akram – Akram’s Ideas
Karina – Lifting Pins and Needles
Claire – Penguin and Pear Dressmaking
Laura – The Specky Seamstress