Today I made a drip cake for the first time on my channel with James Charles!
SUBSCRIBE ► https://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=rosannapansino
*Order The Nerdy Nummies Cookbook here: http://rosannapansino.com/the-nerdy-nummies-cookbook/
James Charles Making A Cake: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAasAEbIVAw
White Chocolate Glaze
* (1) cup white chocolate chips
* (1/3) cup heavy cream
* (1) teaspoon light corn syrup
* (2) teaspoons white food coloring
1. Melt together the white chocolate chips, heavy cream, and corn syrup, stirring occasionally until smooth.
2. Stir in the coloring until well combined.
3. Use the glaze while still warm, but not hot.
We had so much fun #Baking this #Art inspired #Cake! It was the very first time on my channel that I made a drip cake! We first made the cake from scratch and then used a smooth glaze for the drip effect. It looked like paint dripping down the cake! This cake was inspired by the drip cake from my new cookbook, ‘Baking All Year Round’.
What other videos would you like to see? Subscribe for more videos!
This is not a sponsored video. All products purchased by me.