I read a lot, but out of all the books I’ve read, there are only three that have significantly altered my life path. These books have challenged me, provided immense comfort and have facilitated transformational healing. Today, I’m sharing them with you, because I’m forever grateful for what they’ve given me.
📘 BOOKCON GIVEAWAY
I’m giving away 2 tickets to BookCon, which is being held June 1 & 2 at the Javits Center in NYC!
You can enter on this Instagram post by tagging the friend you would bring to BookCon: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bx2tBXuFsfJ/
Check out BookCon at https://www.instagram.com/bookcon/
I’m *also* giving away all 3 of the books mentioned in this video. Watch my Instagram stories today to see where I’m leaving them around NYC! https://instagram.com/ingridnilsen
– Tiny Beautiful Things, by Cheryl Strayed
– Dance of Anger, The: A Woman’s Guide To Changing The Patterns Of Intimate Relationships by Harriet Lerner, Ph.D.
– Good and Mad: The Revolutionary Power of Women’s Anger by Rebecca Traister
– The Artist’s Way by Julia Cameron
OTHER PLACES TO FIND ME:
MISSED MY LAST VIDEOS? WATCH HERE:
MY PERIOD: THEN VS. NOW
MY SUMMER FAVORITES
5 MINUTE SPRING MAKEUP
WHAT I’M WEARING IN THIS VIDEO:
– Laura Mercier Velour Extreme Matte Lipstick in Fire
– Kiehl’s Glow Formula Skin Hydrator
– Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation in Sand Beige
– Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer in Ochre
– Chantecaille Le Camouflage Stylo
– NARS Wanted I Cheek Palette
– Laura Mercier Caviar Stick in Caramel
– Covergirl Plumpify Mascara
– Hourglass Brow Pencil
– Glossier Boy Brow
– Alice + Olivia top (old)
FYI: For videos edited by me, you won’t see editing credits. When I do get help from other people, you’ll see their names here.
Production Manager + Editor: Cristina Cleveland
Illustrations by Antashia Saminjo
DISCLAIMER: This video is not sponsored