In this video, I am sharing a tutorial for a change. lol. I have been wearing a lot of green/olive eyeshadows these days, so I thought I will create something for YouTube. This is what I came up with. I hope you find the tricks and tips helpful.
Thank you so much for watching this video.
Don’t forget to hit like and SUBSCRIBE to my channel for more such videos.
– Becca First Light Priming Filter
– L.A. Girl Pro Matte Foundation “Warm Sienna”
– Maybelline Fit Me Concealer “Cafe”
– Smashbox Studio Skin Concealer “Medium/Deep”
– Hourglass Veil Translucent Setting Powder
– Coloured Raine Safari Raine Palette
– Huda Beauty Emerald Obsession Palette
– Mistine Eyeliner
– Faces Magenteyes Kajal
– Hourglass Caution Masacara
– Laura Mercier Powder Foundation 18 as Bronzer
– Revolution Pro 4k Blush Palette “Peach”
– Coloured Raine Selfie Highlighter
– Sugar Secret Suede Lipstick “Taffeta Terracota”
– Mac Fix+
Follow Me on Social Media 💜
Facebook :- InfiniteReflectionsByAntariksha (url)
Pinterest :- antarikshadas
Instagram :- antarikshadas
Twitter :- [email protected]
For Business enquires/Collabs, please drop me an email at
Disclaimer : All opinions expressed are solely mine. I can give you a guideline about the products but It’s best to try it out yourself and form your own opinion. All the visual contents of this video are solely mine, please request for permission if you want to use them. This is not a sponsored video.