We are Beyond Polish, where beauty goes beyond the bottle. Welcome to your new destination for everything that makes you look & feel beautiful. Visit us at https://www.beyondpolish.com/
Shop ORLY: https://www.beyondpolish.com/collections/orly
NEON LEOPARD NAIL ART TUTORIAL:
What You’ll Need:
– ORLY Bonder Base Coat
– ORLY Dotter Duo
– ORLY Lacquer – Choreographed Chaos
– ORLY Lacquer – Summer Sunset
– ORLY Lacquer – Thrill Seeker
– ORLY Lacquer – Indie
– ORLY Polishield
1. Prep your nails and apply a thin layer of ORLY Bonder Base Coat.
2. Using a large dotting tool and ORLY Choreographed Chaos, paint imperfect dots randomly on the nail.
3. Repeat the same step using ORLY Summer Sunset & Thrill Seeker.
4. Using the Dotter Duo (or any dotting tool), add ORLY Indie to the sides of each circle.
5. Use ORLY Indie to fill in any empty space.
6. Allow the polish to dry completely before applying a thin layer of ORLY Polishield to prevent smearing.
It all starts with innovation. From the conception of timeless nail looks such as the Original French Manicure, cutting-edge color, treatments, textures and designs, to what’s new and next in nails; it’s all been created by the brains and beauty lovers at ORLY. Family owned since 1975, ORLY products are made with love at their HQ in Los Angeles, CA.
Video by ORLY.