We are Beyond Polish, where beauty goes beyond the bottle. Welcome to your new destination for everything that makes you look & feel beautiful. Visit us at https://www.beyondpolish.com/
Shop ORLY: https://www.beyondpolish.com/collections/orly
NEON LEOPARD NAIL ART TUTORIAL:
What You’ll Need:
– ORLY Bonder Base Coat
– ORLY Lacquer – Summer Sunset
– ORLY Lacquer – Choreographed Chaos
– ORLY – Glosser Top Coat
– Thin Nail Tape
1. Prep your nails and apply a thin layer of ORLY Bonder Base Coat.
2. Using thin nail tape, tape off the tips of each nail.
3. Using the shade ORLY Summer Sunset, paint half of the free edge of the nail.
4. Using ORLY Choreographed Chaos, paint the other half of the free edge of the nail. Overlap Choreographed Chaos with Summer Sunset to blend together for an ombre effect.
5. Allow to dry completely and then remove the tape. Then apply a thin layer of ORLY Glosser Top Coat.
It all starts with innovation. From the conception of timeless nail looks such as the Original French Manicure, cutting-edge color, treatments, textures and designs, to what’s new and next in nails; it’s all been created by the brains and beauty lovers at ORLY. Family owned since 1975, ORLY products are made with love at their HQ in Los Angeles, CA.
Video by ORLY.