We are Beyond Polish, where beauty goes beyond the bottle. Welcome to your new destination for everything that makes you look & feel beautiful. Visit us at https://www.beyondpolish.com/
Shop ORLY: https://www.beyondpolish.com/collections/orly
STRIPE TIP NAIL ART TUTORIAL
What You’ll Need:
– Striper Brush
– ORLY Bonder Base Coat
– ORLY Lacquer – Road Trippin
– ORLY Lacquer – Indie
– ORLY Glosser Top Coat
– Thin Nail Tape
1. Prep your nails and apply a thin layer of ORLY Bonder Base Coat.
2. Tape off the tips of each nail with thin nail tape.
3. Apply ORLY Road Trippin with a striper brush and paint a thin line at an angle at the tip of each nail. Allow to dry completely before proceeding.
4. Repeat the same process with ORLY Indie to create a criss-cross effect.
5. Let dry completely and remove the tape. Apply a thin layer of ORLY Glosser Top Coat.
It all starts with innovation. From the conception of timeless nail looks such as the Original French Manicure, cutting-edge color, treatments, textures and designs, to what’s new and next in nails; it’s all been created by the brains and beauty lovers at ORLY. Family owned since 1975, ORLY products are made with love at their HQ in Los Angeles, CA.
Video by ORLY.