Hi everyone! In this tutorial I am showing an easy no tool design tutorial: a white, black and bronze design.
1. First of all I always apply a base coat to protect my nails.
2. For the base of this design I used a black nail polish and I let it dry.
3. For the fishtail design I used a black, a white and a bronze nail polish.
4. I Painted a Diagonal Line with my 2nd Colour (bronze).
5. I Painted a Mirror-Image Diagonal Line with my 3rd Colour (white)
6. I Continued Overlapping with the Diagonal Lines, Alternating Colours and letting dry each colour before applying the next one.
7. I finished applying a top coat to protect the design and to make it last longer.
The products I used are: bronze nail polish by Essence; black and white nail polish by Astra.
I hope you enjoy the video and let me know what you think! Thank you so much for your support, I appreciate it very much!
#nailart #naildesign #moonlightnailart
You may be also interested in:
– DOTTING TOOL PLAYLIST: http://tinyurl.com/y5pyhafo
– DRAG MARBLE PLAYLIST: http://tinyurl.com/jaluaje
– FLOWER NAILS PLAYLIST: https://tinyurl.com/y7uwfy82
– EASY NAILS PLAYLIST: https://tinyurl.com/jkpohuk
– FRENCH MANICURE PLAYLIST: https://tinyurl.com/ybngxy2m
– CHRISTMAS PLAYLIST: https://tinyurl.com/hkbrsso
– HALLOWEEN PLAYLIST: https://tinyurl.com/jnjtnse
– VALENTINE DAY PLAYLIST: https://tinyurl.com/y8dpvrfk
* DRAG MARBLE COMPILATIONS:
– DRAG MARBLE COMPILATION 2: https://youtu.be/JtxxQ3pKrV0
– DRAG MARBLE COMPILATION 3: https://youtu.be/Kb0Q1eOm9Cc
– DRAG MARBLE COMPILATION 4: https://youtu.be/Kb0Q1eOm9Cc
* FOLLOW ME also on my:
– INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/moonlightnailart/