Social media influencers are online celebrities who exhibit their lives to their followers via social media platforms. Have you ever asked yourself why that girl/boy-next-door is suddenly an “Influencer” and rising as a brand ambassador simply for posting a few photos or videos trying on a new lipstick? Companies are shelling out $100,000’s of dollars to work with these Influencer’s and I was on a quest out to understand this new world.
Social media is rapidly evolving. Companies and advertising industries must also change and adapt to their ways to connect with consumers via social platforms. By watching this video, you will learn:
1. What is Influencer marketing?
2. The difference between a content creator and a lifecaster
3. The stages to get to 100000 followers on Instagram
4. An example of social media marketing analytics
5. Federal trade commission guidelines for Influencers and sponsors
Fig Leaf Times Two by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
Thank you for watching!
(If you’re like me, watch this video at 1.5x speed).