South Asia has made remarkable progress in improving health in recent decades, yet still
suffers from low immunization rates, high rates of infectious disease, chronic diseases and the threat of new and re-emerging diseases. How can the region scale up its success to meet the healthcare challenges of today and tomorrow?
This session is associated with the Platform for Shaping the Future of Health and Healthcare.
· Melvin Oscar D’Souza, Corporate Vice President and General Manager, Novo Nordisk, India
· Matthew Guilford, Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Common Health, Malaysia; Young Global Leader
· Shobana Kamineni, Executive Vice-Chairperson, Apollo Hospitals Enterprise, India
· Shashank N D, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Practo, India
· Karan Singh, Managing Director, Bain & Company, India Closing Remarks by
· Indu Bhushan, Chief Executive Officer, National Health Authority (NHA), Government of India, India