This is not a sponsored post.
Denise and I, we are both makeup artists from Kuala Lumpur Malaysia.
This is our first video together sharing tips & techniques for Asian’s eye makeups and how to cover dark circle naturally. Of course, non-asian also applicable.
If in case you are super lazy… Oopps… I mean, if you are super busy for even to apply makeups and still want to look good? Watch till the end of this video lah to find out!
Enjoy and hope you have fun watching ah~
Products used 💋💄
By Landy – Quick Eye makeup 👀👁️
1. Clinique Compact Swirl
2. Clinique Eyeshadow Quad – Morning Java
3. MAC Eyelash Curler
4. Maybelline Volume Express Mascara
5. Maybelline Hyper Tight Eyeliner Jet Black
By Denise – Cover concealer for Panda🐼 eyes 🤣
1. Physician’s Formula Concealer
2. For stronger coverage, recommended to use Maybelline Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circle Concealer OR, MAC Select Cover Up Concealer NW20
3. Use MAC Mineralize Skinfinish to set the makeup , using MAC #227 brush
❣️Bonus Sharing by Denise for brow makeup and shaping❣️
1. MAC Eyebrows Crayon (Superfine) – Brunette
2. MAC Angle brush #266 to blend brow shape
3. MAC Brow Duo – Redhead to set brow makeup
👉Denise does provide services as per below:
1. Keratin Lash Lift
2. Embroidery for lips and eyes too
Background Track : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-ZVhAlxkgg&index=1&list=RDV-ZVhAlxkgg