This video answers the questions: can I analyze the mental health and personality characteristics of The Joker? Is the movie The Joker dangerous? Is the movie The Joker a good film?
There are two types of psychopathy: Factor 1 (primary, interpersonal affective) and Factor 2 (lifestyle, antisocial) psychopathy. Factor 1 psychopathy has characteristics like grandiosity, pathological lying, manipulation, a superficial charm, callous, unemotional, low neuroticism and lack of guilt or remorse. Factor 2 psychopathy has a parasitic lifestyle, being prone to boredom, sensation seeking, impulsivity, irresponsibility, a failure to have long term goals, poor behavioral controls, and criminal versatility.
Antisocial personality disorder:
1. Repeated unlawful behaviors
2. Consistent deceitfulness
3. Impulsivity, poor planning
4. Aggressiveness, physical fights
5. Reckless disregard for safety
6. Consistent irresponsibility
7. Lack of remorse
Narcissistic personality disorder:
This is a disorder listed in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual (DSM). The definition for this disorder contains nine symptom criteria, five of which are required for diagnosis.
1. A grandiose sense of self-importance
2. preoccupation with exaggerated fantasies of success, power, and beauty
3. believing oneself to be special or unique
4. requiring excessive admiration
5. having a sense of entitlement
6. manipulating others interpersonally
7. lacking empathy
8. being envious of others
9. being arrogant, pretentious, or supercilious
Support Dr. Grande on Patreon: