⌁ recipes ⌁
chia seed pudding:
– 2 tablespoons of chia seeds
– ½ cup of full fat oatly oat milk (the best oatmilk ever legit)
– ½ a frozen banana
– a small handful of frozen strawberries
– mix together and let sit in the fridge overnight. serve with cacao nibs if that’s what speaks to you. makes 2 servings for me 🙂
rent week soup:
– here are just the ingredients i used, but because this is rent week soup and the whole point of it is to be economical, feel free to whatever you have on hand.
– chicken broth
– tomato paste (i was gonna use canned or fresh, but wanted to finish this tube of paste up first!)
– frozen veggie mix (carrots, corn, peas, green beans)
– black beans (canned)
– salt, pepper, thyme, oregano, basil, tumeric
– rao’s marinara sauce (2 for $10 at costco the best deal there yeet)
– that’s it.
⌁ faq ⌁
~ where do u go to school? uc davis!
~ what are you studying? applied physics!
~ where did you get ___? it’s either linked up there, or in this blog post (https://www.theseoulsearch.com/blog/2019/5/29/all-of-my-favorite-things)
~ is your hair real? yeeep. i dont understand either
~ what ethnicity are you? 100% korean (hence, the seoul search)
⌁ help me stay caffinated ⌁
⌁ playlists ⌁
⋆ study playlist: https://open.spotify.com/user/sitandstay13/playlist/4YiVyA74kvFTbYjRH8f8Pd?si=zvFeANn_SUyXVrdSydp-Bg
⋆ chill playlist: https://open.spotify.com/user/sitandstay13/playlist/7bmcpATYzNuR9pz6gDf8fA?si=PXws_wpNQgyldu8_2E0twQ
⋆ good vibes playlist: https://open.spotify.com/user/sitandstay13/playlist/2zJQMQpgPmgWOBhKagErqd?si=iKmEI0A9Qk2CgVp2IRoE9g
⌁ other places on the internet i hang out ⌁
For Business Use: [email protected]
◇ ◇ ◇
– Final Cut Pro X
– Motion 5
– Fujifilm XT-3
– iPhone XS
– Logic Pro X
– Behringer Studio Condensor Microphone C-1
– Scarlet 2i2
– Canon G7X Mark II
– Affinity Photo
– Affinity Designer
◇ ◇ ◇
Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored post.
I purchase most of the products featured in the blog posts, but sometimes great people from great places will send me things to review or for consideration. If so, those things and only those things are marked with a (*).
Some links above may be affiliate links. If you do purchase products through these links, I may receive a small commission but these brands have not paid me or asked me to include these links.
My thoughts & opinions on all products are always honest and 100% mine.