Vision to Heal, Together: IR and men's health

If you are struggling with the symptoms related to an enlarged prostate and don’t want to undergo surgery, an interventional radiologist may be able to help you. Dr. Theresa Caridi, of MedStar Georgetown University Hospital, explains how minimally invasive prostate artery embolization (PAE) can provide relief to men without the side-effects or long recovery usually associated with surgery.

Post Author: hatefull