Makeup habits I formed in my twenties…from eyeliner for hooded eyes to skin and makeup minimalism! 15 habits you need to learn!
► Habits I formed in my 20s series playlist! https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLEOdtoJghxaLC48sWo_CRlIVKWAhYgihf
DISCUSSED in the video:
1) I learned what works with my features (hooded eyes etc)
2) I PLAY with my makeup (create coloured winged liner using eye
shadows + water, as an example)
3) I have a go-to brow person who I trust!
4) I use great brow products (by Benefit)…brows frame the face and are so important for make-up to look good!
5) I use colours that compliment my colouring (researched a lot over the years!)
6) I always moisturise before my base makeup!
7) I (finally) colour match PROPERLY
8) I use mineral makeup when I can
9) makeup minimalism and brand loyalty help me to save money and prevent disappointment
10) I never pump my mascara wand…TWIST IT to avoid pumping in bacteria!
11) I do a number ‘3’ shape technique to contour my face!
12) I use ‘big eye’ tricks…highlight/pale pencil
13) I always remove my makeup (completely) before bed!
14) I clean my makeup brushes and sponges regularly! How I clean my brushes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbMeBApvzTU
15) I use setting spray usually INSTEAD OF powder…just looks much better in person!
INTRO SONG (a cover): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uf9-FnzfxHk
What’s your favourite makeup product of all time? Comment below!