In my 2019 gift guide I wanted to include options under $50, under $30, and under $20, because I know when I shop for gifts I like to set a budget, and I’m also part of a Secret Santa with a price limit. So if you’ve set your gift budget and looking for gifts for people who are hard to shop for, this guide is for you!
And don’t forget to comment to enter the giveaway to win a belif gift set!
You can check them out here:
belif Moisture Miracle Set, $38 at Sephora
belif Ho-Ho Holiday Kit, $23 at Sephora
This video is made in partnership with belif.
PODCAST: One Step is available on iTunes, Stitcher, Spotify, Google Play & more
HELP ME TRANSLATE THIS VIDEO: http://www.youtube.com/timedtext_cs_p…
OTHER PLACES TO FIND ME:
MISSED MY LAST VIDEOS? WATCH HERE:
Productive Day in My Life
Holiday Outfit Ideas YOU Requested
How My Spending Habits Have Changed
– Jo Malone London Christmas Cracker Set ($48)
– belif holiday set ($38)
– Matchaful Matcha ($38)
– Brightland Olive Oil ($37)
$30 and Under:
– Tatcha Camellia Gold Spun Lip Balm ($30)
– Gourmet Salt Starter Kit ($24)
– David’s Tea Holographic Favourite Tumbler ($25)
– Big Onion Walking Tour Gift Certificate ($25)
– Laduree Tea Sachets ($18)
– Paper Source Holographic Journal ($9.95)
– Parlor Palm from The Sill ($15)
– Socks from The Wing ($16)
– Text Me When You Get Home ($13)
FYI: For videos edited by me, you won’t see editing credits. When I do get help from other people, you’ll see their names here.
Introduction illustration by Anatashia Saminjo
Production Manager + Editor: Cristina Cleveland
DISCLAIMER: This video is sponsored by belif. *Links with an asterisk are affiliate links, which means I make a small commission on any purchases you make through this link.